Code of Conduct
The following is a summary of rules, regulations and tenets of Celestial Church of Christ.
Members are forbidden to:
- Commit Adultery or Fornication
- Drink Alcohol, Wine and Smoke Cigarettes
- Eat Pork & Crawling Animals
- Merry-go-round at night
- Wear transparent dress, especially for Soutana while in the Church premises
- Wear Red or Black apparel, except for professional reasons
- Sit male & female members side by side inside the Church
Spiritual Code of Conduct
- Upon entering the church, at all times, but especially during church services, an individual should remember that he or she is in the House of God. (1 Tim. 3:15). Reverence and good manners are required so as not to disturb those who are already engaged in prayer and worship, but even more importantly, as an expression of sincere fear, faith, and awareness of the presence of the Sovereign God of Celestial and the Universe.
- You must be properly and appropriately dressed without any loose buttons before coming into the Sanctuary, otherwise, the warden will politely ask that you do it right.
- All must not wear transparent or tight regalia (Sutana) to the church. It is ungodly. Therefore, appropriate and respectful clothing should be worn at all times. We do this not to impress or spiritually denial each other but to show our Lord that we offer our best to mirror the saints; for He deserves only our reverence, fear, and holiness. Psalm 96:9; 1 Peter 1: 15-17.
No Male not yet anointed is allowed into the altar.
No female shall under any circumstance go beyond the threshold close to the altar and no female shall be allowed to touch the sacred items such as sanctification water vessel, the in-censer or the Cross in the altar.
- Women who are still in their flow must of necessity go through sanctification on the eighth day of the commencement of their cycle. If the flow exceeds seven days, then they must add additional one day after the end the flow before they can come to the church for sanctification. Please keep off the environment of the church for clear seven days.
- Children should be kept effectively under control by their parents during church services. No child shall be allowed to run up and down the sanctuary of God. Such children will be taken out and controlled by the warden.
- No matter your status, your are not allowed to move out or in during prayer sessions and Sermon period unless your child is during the solemnity of the service. No walking during prayer sessions at all.
- Three elders prayer in the church is reserved for those who are anointed, and should progress between them in ascending order.
- There is no singing when you are asked to pray.
- Musical instruments used for the glory of God shall remain out of bounds to children. No child shall be allowed to play with any musical instrument.
- There shall be passable column between male and female members when thanks-offering are being brought before the Lord.
- No food except water or fruit shall be taken inside the Sanctuary. No such thing should happen in the altar. If you need to drink or eat fruit, please do so outside of the altar of God.
- No chewing of gum under any circumstances in the Sanctuary of God.
- No spraying or pasting of money in the Sanctuary under any circumstances.
- No praise-worship of any individual by the choir in the sanctuary under any circumstance.
- Use of cell phones is prohibited in the Sanctuary.
- All jokes shall strictly be reserved to the endow the Service and all spiritual assignments for the day. Moreover, jokes should be restrained and confined to within Christian discipline.
- There should be no talking or discussion when the Service is in progress. No irrelevant conversations shall take place either in the Alter or in any other part of the Sanctuary.
- There can be no interruption or interjection during the flow of Worship services. The only period for interjection or interruption, if it is compelling is during the time of announcement, thanks offering or after the Service. This is crucial.
- Members can be allowed in, during Sermon by the warden or the preacher.
- Tattoos are not encouraged; ear-rings and weaving of hair on men are to be discouraged.
- In-fighting for whatever reason is prohibited and employment of unpolished words is unacceptable in the sanctuary of God.
- Complete reverence for the presence of God in the Sanctuary is a MUST at all times.
While in the Church premises, Female members are forbidden to:
- Leave their heads uncovered
- Paint their lips and nails
While in the Church premises, Male members are forbidden to:
- Wear their hair too long
Women NEED to be Sanctified by an elder in the Church after 7th day of their monthly cycle
- Spiritual Items:Soap, Water, Sponge, and a candle stick
May the good Lord continue to guide and bless your household as you endeavor to make His Holy Sanctuary a place of reverence, honor and fear. He is after all, the ALMIGHTY GOD!